Behind all great class trips are even greater fundraising drives. Trip organizers, students, and parents alike put a lot of hard work into collecting the money needed to get these student travel programs up and running. Thats why Jumpstreet's Walk Across the Hall program is offering you the opportunity to raise $1,500 or more with very little effort!
The idea is simple: Refer another student group (that hasnt previously travelled with us) to Jumpstreet and, once the referred group travels, well give you $1,500 to use towards your own class field trip. You could even credit the money towards a previous trip. This referral program aims to put your dollars back into your student community.
How it works:
- Refer your contact to Jumpstreet Tours' Custom Quote Request Form
- Ask them to include your full name and school name in the Additional Info field
- If they travel with us, the $1,500 is yours. If the group travels with multiple motorcoaches, the gift becomes $3000!
A few simple rules apply:
- Destinations include North America, Europe and Costa Rica
- Both your student travel group and the referred group must travel for a minimum of 2 nights accommodation
- The referred group must travel with a minimum of 25 paying participants per motorcoach
- All referrals and credits are subject to final approval by Jumpstreet Tours
Questions? Comments? Contact us